Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Battery charging

Peter on a beautiful day in Placentia Bay

I was lucky this summer in that I had my share of memorable paddles. Beautiful days, scenic locations and great people to paddle with.

Change of direction for a minute.

The last 4 or 5 days around here have been grey, damp and dreary. Its enough to get a person down if the batteries have been run down.

Back to Placentia Bay. Its days like this that I consider as battery chargers. Days that nurture me on extended dull dreary days. But, what if ya run your batteries down on those glorious days of summer, there would be nothing in the battery to draw on when needed. And, that's no way to either take care of yourself or drive a car.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Stan. Sometimes it helps me to put these thoughts into words. I have to remind myself that the sun can't shine every day and when it doesn't, its no big deal.

    Tony :-)

    ReplyDelete