Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fossils

Puddle of Mudd perform at Mile One, St. John's

One of my interests is geology and fossils in particular. This post is about another type of fossil.

On Staurday night past, I went to the Puddle of Mudd concert at Mile One in St. John's with 2 of my daughters, Lana and Lisa and Tim, Lisa's boyfriend. Tickets couldn't be bought, they had to be won by drinking boxes of Molson Canadian beer. My sister's brother-in-law obliged on the beer drinking part and I got the tickets.

Needless to say I was the only 50 something year old there. In fact, I was the oldest by a long shot. I haven't missed one of these concerts for years thanks to the thirst of Tony. I love it being around all these young kids, it keeps me young. Sort of a nostalgia trip too remembering when I was their age going to concerts.

So, the fossil in the building Saturday night was me but I don't think anyone noticed. Not that I cared anyway.

Cell phone pictures aren't high quality but thanks Lana.

No comments:

Post a Comment