Translate

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The flat earth society

Neil and Stan on ice

There are still people who will argue the earth is flat, even after that famous "Earthrise" shot from the moon. Similarly, there are people who argue against the effects of climate change. They will even resort to theft in order to discredit the science that supports climate change.

What difference does climate change mean to me? Nothing really but it does to many people around the world living in low lying coastal lands. In particular the people of the Netherlands where 50% of the country lies below sea level. So, I do my part anyway.

I do my part but sadly my government, the Government of Canada, is dragging its feet on this issue. Sure it means enduring a bit of pain but sometimes doing the right thing means sacrifice. I am ashamed of my government; they are a bunch of bozos.

No comments:

Post a Comment