Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wonderful world of Photoshop


Stan - photoshopped

Last night Stan did a photography presentation for Kayak Newfoundland and Labrador. Anyone who's been to his Kayaking Dreamin blog will know that he's a wizard with the camera and more than qualified to talk on the subject.

Stan does some wonderful things with the kayak pictures he captures and must spend hours tweaking his shots to get just the right effect. Pictures that look like they're out of this world require passion and software. Something I don't have in the same abundance but I'm interested in maybe dabbling a bit in Photoshop to add a bit of interest to some pictures.

So, I thought I'd have a rudimentary go at a picture of Stan I took this past Saturday in Saint Mary's Bay. The simple effect of adding some "noise" adds a different dimension to the picture. Interesting but the original wasn't a bad picture either.

No comments:

Post a Comment