Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Entertainment

You never know who's watching

Stan watches Brian catch a surfride in St. Philips Saturday morning. A group of us also practice paddle strokes and rescues here Thursday evenings. Its a chance for all of us to safely practice in realistic conditions if the weather cooperates.

There's a popular restaurant in the cove where they serve excellent fish and chips. After I got home Saturday a friend of my wife called and asked about my kayaking. She also said she had been at the restaurant one evening when a few kayakers were in the cove. She explained how the kayakers would get out and in their boats and go upside-down and then right themselves etc, etc, etc.

I was amused because I realized that while we're practicing, we're also providing entertainment for the patrons of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment