Translate

Friday, December 25, 2015

Top 10 paddles of 2015 - #7


The club had a kayak camp trip for members the weekend of July 11th and no one else was interested in checking out a report of an iceberg west of Bell Island.  I decided to go check it out by myself.  It was a two pronged mission: find the iceberg and do the 35 km circumnavigation of the island.

A short post today as Santa Claus was here overnight and I have to go see if I was good or bad this year.  So, I'll wish everyone a Merry Christmas and direct anyone who is interested to the original two posts here and here.

I did another circumnavigation of the island with Dean two weeks later going in the opposite direction.  It could just as easily be on the list but as I did this solo, the July 12th trip is my number 7 paddle of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment